Set to take place in Barcelona, Spain, the Open Academy will see a series of eminent experts from across the industry Europe present on various hot topics.
The event spans one day, Monday 16th October, and includes sessions for networking alongside the extensive conference programme.
Highlights include presentations on non-animal testing methods for next generation ingredients, software tools for formulation and regulatory affairs, and CPR, REACH and Brexit.
The morning session covers the following key areas:
- The Association of Cosmetics Consultants Europe (CCE) welcome
- Ingredients’ Selection - Searching for alternative, natural Ingredients using Solubility Parameter Technology,
- Non Animal Testing Methods for the next Generation of Ingredients,
- Formulation of Cosmetics – Creating a Product Brand,
- Testing Cosmetic Products – Efficacy and Safety In-use
The afternoon features the following:
- Software Tools for Formulation and Regulatory Affairs
- cGMP – how to deal with a fluffy Standard in Practice
- Microbiology Testing
- Regulatory Affairs – The EU’s Cosmetics Product Regulation from a Latvian Perspective
- Safety Assessment – What when Safety Assessor and RP do not agree?
- CPR and REACH and Brexit
- Panel Discussion
Aims of event
"The aim of this first edition of the Open Academy event is to ‘educate members and other interested parties on all topics of importance within the cosmetics sector,” organisers explain.
“The first event will be used to gain guidance on topic for future CCE Academy events, to advertise the CCE Association and its members, as well as getting new partners and companies interested in becoming CCE members.” Futher information can be found here.