The Wellness Clinic, as the concept has been dubbed, is described by Harrods as the world’s first clinic to offer an integrated approach to wellness and beauty. It occupies 10,500 sq ft in the store’s fourth floor.
The clinic houses 14 treatment rooms, two personal training studios designed for one-to-one training, a private consultation room and a photography studio featuring a state-of-the-art Vectra 3D Scanner System.
Leading experts gathered
Harrods says that The Wellness Clinic is a unique gathering of various leading experts within beauty and wellness.
- A partnership with the PHI Clinic of 102 Harley Street. The PHI Clinic, led by Clinical Director Dr Tapan Patel, will operate within The Wellness Clinic where it will offer aesthetic treatments for the face and body, ranging from injectable procedures to facial rejuvenation and body contouring, all subject to a prior in-depth consultation.
- Louise Parker – known for her six-week programme The Method – and her team of dieticians and personal trainers will offer nutritional and fitness advice.
- A full-body cryotherapy chamber from 111Cryo will boost recovery post-exercise and also has aesthetic applications in that it helps to brighten the skin.
- Weekly clinics with chiropractor and posture specialist Dr Ben Carraway and renowned London-based acupuncturist Ross Barr, who specialises in Five Element acupuncture.
- The Elixir Clinic, a global leader in intravenous vitamin infusions (IV drips). The Elixir Clinic, based in Wimpole Street, London, as well as Dubai and Abu Dhabi, will offer the highest concentration of VitaDrip ingredients exclusively at Harrods. It will also offer an array of treatments for specific needs, such as jet lag, mood support and immune boosting.
- An exclusive partnership with personalised skincare service Gen Identity. Its treatments involve a medical consultation, DNA test and course of targeted skincare products.
Running alongside the permanent treatments, The Wellness Clinic will welcome a series of guest practitioners from both local and international practices who will conduct renowned signature and exclusive treatments, according to the department store.
“The Wellness Clinic will continue to scour the globe for innovative practitioners to add to this list of exciting guest appearances,” Harrods states.
It will also offer skincare products curated by skin concern from practicing doctors such as MZ Skin, NYDG Skincare and Dr Barbara Sturm.